Advantages of the Private Cloud
- Dedicated and secure environment, provided and operated only for you
- Individual provision according to customer requirements, based on our reference architecture
- Flexibility to change the design according to your needs and budget based on ever-changing business and IT requirements
Managed Private Cloud
As cloud experts, we take over the complete operation of your virtual, dedicated infrastructure for you. This solution is optimal for all business-critical applications. Your data is optionally located in the highly secure Swiss data centers of ITpoint. You also benefit from the following advantages:
- highly available IT environment, monitored and managed around the clock (standards according to ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001)
- High service level agreement performance and efficiency
- Concentrated know-how of our cloud experts
- Very high availability and performance
Examples of use
For companies with strict regulatory requirements
Companies often choose to use a private cloud because of their security or governance policies.
For companies with foreseeable resource needs
Companies with relatively predictable and consistent resource needs may consider using a private cloud.
For companies with special requirements
In some cases, public cloud providers cannot cover exactly the requirements that a particular application needs.
For businesses that are far from their cloud provider
If corporate users are located in an area far from a public cloud provider, network latency could slow application access and make a private cloud a better option.
For organizations that have busy workloads
For workloads that run continuously 24x7, a private cloud may be more cost-effective than a public cloud infrastructure on demand.
In addition to the definition of ITSM objectives, ISO 20000 also specifies, for example, key figures on customer satisfaction, availability of IT services, IT security measures or capacities.
The constant monitoring of these key figures and the associated continuous improvement process of ITSM is the core of ISO 20000.
ISO 27001 is an international standard for information security in private, public or non-profit organizations. It describes the requirements for setting up, implementing, operating and optimizing a documented information security management system.
In addition to the information security management system, ISO 27001 deals with the analysis and handling of information security risks. Within the framework of the requirements described, values and value chains are protected by selecting the appropriate security mechanisms.